Welcome to New West Toy Library!
We are moving! Our Toy Library will be reopen on November 1st at New Westminster Public Library (Main Branch on 6th Avenue). Thank you Alicia and the librarians for your making this possible for us.
Than means that you will have 7 days and longer hours to pick up and drop off the toys. New West Family Place has a collection of toys you can borrow for infants, toddlers or preschoolers for up to two weeks. We are taking precautions to protect you and our staff. All returned toys will undergo a quarantine before they are returned into the circulation.
What to do?
- Click here to register and set up a password.
- Choose a toy from the categories on the left side.
- Click on the toy you are interested for more information.
- If you like the toy RESERVE it.
- Choose a pickup date at NEW WESTMINSTER PUBLIC LIBRARY (allow 24 hours for the staff to prepare your toy for pick up)
- Choose a date for the toy return.
- Come to the Children’s Department at the library
and tell them you are returning and/or picking up your toy.
- The librarian will bring you the toy and check it out.
- You will receive an email notification that your toy was checked out.
- If you are unable to pick up your toy on the reserved date, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise your reservation will be cancelled after 3 days
- Questions, comments, concerns and suggestions can be emailed to Olga at email@example.com
- Enjoy the toys!